Tuesday, February 27, 2018

nine

We are celebrating 9 years of Sienna Lynn Studio over here!

This time of year I reflect back and so many memories flash through my mind. I clearly remember the excitement (and fear) of leaving the large corporate architecture & design world to start my own business. The passion to create unique commercial spaces, and the desire to connect directly with clients, led me on this journey. 

I love that every project is unique. Every day is different. It's the creative challenges and the people along the way (contractors, venders, reps, clients, and friends) that make my job extremely rewarding. 

Each week I continue into the unknown just like I did nine years ago, but now the fear is replaced with confidence, while the excitement continues. Can't wait to see what this year brings. 

With gratitude, 
Jodi
http://www.siennalynnstudio.com





No comments:

Post a Comment