Monday, June 22, 2009

serendipitous

Last week I was working with clients to select the paint colors for the exterior of their home. When I got to their house I said, "I've been here before, I did the faux finish in the lower level!"
The textured painting that I did for the previous owners (more than 10 yrs. ago) was still in their home and they told me I could come back and take pictures. What are the chances of that?!
They were excited to update the look of their home, including the door which is now fireweed red:
I'm working with another couple to transform the exterior of their home with color, new stone, and some minor architectural upgrades. She asked if I would continue to work with her on the interior design. The exterior will be complete in a couple weeks.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! what a small world.

    I am so happy for all these exciting projects. Follow your heart, follow your dreams...life can't get any better than this can it?!

    ReplyDelete